Saturday, January 26, 2008


You could be eligible for free Federal Tax preparation and filing with "Free File" from the IRS. If your adjusted gross income was $54,000 or less in 2007, you can use Free File to prepare and e-file your taxes online. Check out the 2008 Free File Opens link at the IRS website: Need help ask Sarah.

We have many new books and some great old books.
If your children need help have them go to
Then click on the service they want , a map
comes up, click on the
words Everywhere Else
then put in the code

No comments: